Leisure Centre Duty Manager
The post-holder will support the Operations Manager in enabling all partners to make best use of the facilities and activities offered by the service and will be responsible for ensuring consistency in all centre practices.
37 hours per week, year round
- The post holder’s hours will be on a rota system and will involve attendance during evenings and weekends when facilities are open to the public, occasional unsocial hours for call outs or late finishing events.
So far as is reasonably practicable, the post holder must:
- Ensure that safe working practices are adopted by employees in order to maintain a safe working environment for employees and service users. These are defined in the Campus Health & Safety Policy, departmental polices and codes of practice
- Work in compliance with the Codes of Conduct, regulations and policies of the Campus and its commitments to equal opportunities.
- Ensure that output and quality of work is of a high standard and complies with current legislation/standards
- Up to date NPLQ
- Minimum of two years’ experience in leisure
- Pool Plant room operator certification would be desirable
If you would like further information, then please contact the Leisure Centre Manager – email@example.com
Deadline for applications is midday on 28th May 2021
Please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org