Customer Service and Feedback
- All customers to be greeted in a friendly manner and with a smile.
- Staff will be professional and courteous at all times; they will listen and respond positively to comments and enquiries.
- We aim to answer all telephone calls within 5 rings.
- If we can’t answer your call personally, wherever possible you will be able to leave us a message and we will regularly check messages that are left on our answer phone.
- We aim to provide a clean, safe and comfortable environment, monitored regularly to a planned schedule.
- Our staff will wear name badges and be dressed in appropriate uniform.
- We will provide staff with the required training and support to deliver an excellent service to you.
- The Duty Manager or member of staff will be available to speak to you at all times.
- To provide clear and efficient lines of communications to all.
- To provide accurate information and promotional material about our work and to publicise and market our work to the widest possible audience.
- To be active in the promotion of customer feedback, listen and respond accordingly and monitor standards.
- To exceed customers expectations and encourage repeat visits.
- To encourage customers and the local community to enjoy a closer relationship with Stantonbury International Sports Centre
How you can help
- We value and welcome your feedback and will respond to your written comments and suggestions within 7 working days.
- We would also welcome your suggestions and realise that sometimes things can go wrong. If they do, please tell us before you leave so that we can put them right and make improvements. Whenever possible we will use the information to improve our service delivery.
- Enjoy yourself
- Respect the environment and the enjoyment of other visitors by taking note of our Customer Etiquette notices.
- Be courteous and respectful..
- Tell others about your experience and visit us again soon.